Sensor for vehicles presence with ultrasound technology
- Detection height gauge vehicles
- Reporting tail
- Relief Vehicle
- Alternative to vehicular coils Call
- Interface with GPRS modem and remote control system TMACS for management in real-time reporting tail
RLV / US is a sensor based on ultrasound technology and it’s capable of detecting stopped vehicles and moving vehicles.
The use of an electrostatic ultrasonic transducer, the most robust and reliable on the market, designed specifically for outdoor environments, together with a careful choice of components containment and connection, both with degree of protection IP 66, makes the whole sensor particularly suitable for use on road/motorway.
The electronics integrated in the sensor was specifically designed and sized for continuous service and to operate even in the most hostile electromagnetic conditions and environmental issues.
The sensor in the presence of a vehicle or an obstacle, provides up 4 types of outputs (open collector, opto-isolated digital outputs, current loop, relay contact). Through digital inputs or current loops
entry, both opto, it’s possible lo connect “in cascaded” or in “or Logical” any number of sensors, which is especially suitable for tracking of vehicles stopped (code).
The electronic control allows you to adjust the working distance of sensor and integrate in time the signal detected.
The working distance can be selected between 1 and 5 meters.
Regarding the signal processing is possible to adjust the
time of transition from OFF to ON in an adjustable band from 0 to 8
seconds and adjust the timing of transition from ON to OFF in an adjustable band between 0 and 80 seconds.
The sensor is expected to be installed above each lane (perpendicular) at an height not exceeding 5.5 meters above ground or for side installation on the edge of the lane.
In the case of lateral installation height and tilt must be evaluated in relation to the application.
- Distance to major vehicle: 0.5 -: -11.0 meters
- Maximum number of readings per second: 28
- Supply: 12 -: -18 VDC or rectified voltage Vp or 10 -: -13 Veff.
- Power consumption: 100mA-free relay: -125 mA with relay energized
- Operating ambient temperature: -15 ° C - +50 ° C
- Humidity Range: 10 -: -95%
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions (without bracke): 240x120x100 mm
- Weight: 1.5 Kg