Microwave radar for detecting vehicles
General description and applications
The microwave motion detector RLV / PARK was created for the control of implementation on an alternative one-way traffic light systems on ramps or garages, can be used for the management of automated gates or of industry doors.
Very versatile, it can detect movements of individuals or larger masses such as all kinds of vehicles on surfaces of 1 to 20 square meters, this versatility is made possible, both by the possibility of adjusting the scale, and by the variable installation between 2,5 m and 6 meters height by directing the radar through the locking screw horizontal and vertical.
It is possible to set the detector in unidirectional or bidirectional mode.
RLV / PARK consists of a transceiver signal. Each device has an LED light (indicating the detection of movement and the state of excitation of the relay), and a trimmer for adjusting the flow rate.
It ‘also be accompanied by a metal support bracket, complete of a locking screw with the possibility of adjusting both vertical (± 45 °) and horizontal (± 90 °), and a pre-wired cable length of 2, 5m
- Power 12 - 24 V AC / DC
- Power consumption 80 mA
- Operating Frequency 9.90 GHz
- Grade Insulation IP 66
- Scope relay contact 2 A @ 24 V AC / DC
- Indicator detection L.E.D.
- Adjustability horizontal + / - 90 °
- Adjustability vertical + / - 45 °
- Minimum detectable speed 0.05 m / sec.
- Maximum transmitted power 5 mW
- Operating temperature -20 ° C to +55 ° C
- Dimensions / Weight 140 x 95 x 73 mm 800 g