Traffic classifier system
TCS is a complete system for the monitoring and the control of vehicular traffic, able to function in stand-alone or as a field unit, for high level systems.
The processing unit s composed by
- a microprocessor module, which has 32 digital inputs in order to control up to 8 four-channel detectors, each one linked to a couple of loops for the detection of speed and dimensions of vehicles, on 16 detection sections (8 detection sections in TCS/16 version);
- 4 relay outputs, completely programmable;
- communication door to download data collected and share information with a System for Data Management or a Server for Centralized Control of all traffic junctions.
Data are collected and classified according to the following conditions:
- Up to 8 speed classes
- Up to 12 classes of vehicles
Traffic counting and classification
With the possibility of programming:
- Time of sampling (1’-120’)
- Identification of detection sections, vehicles direction
- Classification thresholds for speed groups
- Classification thresholds for length groups
- Storage of Average Speed for each sample
Data on the state of traffic in real time according to the density of traffic, with control of number of vehicles weighted class of membership; speed of vehicles in transit
- Volumetric vehicular counting
- Classification of single loop with average speed or average length
- Classification of double loop
- Data storage in classes of speed and classes of length
- Storage interval to be set from 1 to 120 minutes
- Memory capacity: more than 8000 storages during a period longer than 6 months
- Information on traffic flow according to vehicles per minute and average speed
- Running of relay outputs according to mathematic calculations on number of vehicles collected
- Management of outputs according to the standing time on loops
- Information through SMS on the condition of loops and traffic flow
- Centralized connection by TMacs System trough IP protocol.
- Single-board structure for an easy maintenance
- 32 optocoupled inputs, 16 for TCS/16 version
- 4 relay outputs NO-NC
- 2 programmable digital inputs
- 1 serial port RS232
- internal clock, autonomy without power supply of about 120 days
- N.4 Memories Flash 4Mbit each for data storage
TCS/16, or TCS/32 version, is studied for the detection and classification of vehicular traffic, respectively for 16 or 32 digital inputs.
Through its own software WIN/TCS it is possible to select detection mode and daily classifications number. Each minute TCS board supply data related to traffic flow (free, slowed down, busy) according to parameters that can be set, on each lane detected.
It is possible, in any moment, download data collected related to quantity and typology of traffic.
- Sensors for fire identification
- Sensors for identification of strong wind
- Sensors for detection of ice on road surface
- Sensors for identification of vehicle height
- Sensors for traffic relief
- Sensors for identification of accidents
- Variable message signs
- Variable message signs for speed indication
- Traffic lights
Transducers for vehicular detection
Transducers for vehicular detection will be inductive looptype, and will have the following main characteristics:
- Automatic setting
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Allowable range of loop inductance from20μH to 1000 μH
- Loop diagnostic with Fail secure action on output signal
Local sotware or M2M GSM
Software for setting the parameters and unloading data traffic is User-Friendly and it is developed on the Windows platform.
Setting for the downloading of data
Setting the various sections of detection
Survey queue status
Centralization data on Tmacs platform
TCS is designed as a station traffic monitoring systems for centralized management and coordination of traffic.
Its full integration with TMacs Platform, allows for data updated in real-time at any time through the Internet.
The transmission of data is done entirely on IP communication protocol with a simple GPRS modem, you can connect the station with TCS h24 with communication costs minimal.
Parameterization Station TCS remotely.
Table prepared for a discharge data
Comparative analysis graphics on a weekly basis
Comparative analysis graphics on a daily basis
TCS during particular execution, if together with RSC controller, can control the incorrect direction of vehicles, and also passage with the red light on 16 different roads. Acquisition of vehicular traffic data and interface with the remote system supervision TMacs.
It’s possible to interface TCS tiwh other devices for managing its system.