Traffic signal heads in polycarbonate with third generation led optics
Ministry Homologation no. 30014 del 24/03/2009
The new technology for energy saving:
- better visibility compared to traffic lights with incandescent lamps, and a consequent increase of traffic safety
- energy conservation up to 90% compared to incandescent lamps
- longer lifetime, about 20 times more than traditional system (10 years)
- no need of maintenance
- easily interchangeable with traditional system with incandescent lamps
Polycarbonate with high mechanical resistance, originally pulp-coloured UV stabilized, self-extinguishing.
Available with standard colours: green, yellow, black and yellow-black combination.
Available, also on request, grey colour and grey-black.
Modular sectional aspects Æ 210 mm and 300 mm.
Standard dimensions, completely interchangeable with other widespread traffic lights.
Clutch front doors with 180° rotation opening and snap locking with spring screw rotating of 90° on two closing points.
Polycarbonate lense fixed in it.
Rapid clutch sun visors with differentiate rotating insert against accidental fall, they can also be fixed for using the traffic lights in horizontal position, for specific applications like on highways tollgates and portals with road signs linked to traffic lights.
Brackets for fastening traffic lights on poles Ø 102 mm, equal modular up and down brackets that can be used with other widespread supports: the fixing arms (mod. B/U) can also be fixed band-it.
On request, brackets for fastening the traffic lights on the arm of an octagonal section pole with bent arm or air rope.
Led module with 3/4 LED high intensity IP65 made by electronic power supply driver (12Vdc ÷ 24Vdc or 230Vac to be specified) and diffusion system with double lens: main Fresnel lens to widen luminous beam and coloured external lens to stabilize the optics.
The external lens of the Led module is moulded together with the front door and the module screws in the front door for a rapid clutch, making easy any operation of maintenance or addition of directional masks.
Front masks with all symbols are available, plastic material with fastening system to avoid rotation between the two lenses.
The innovative traffic lights with LED optical system offers several benefits compared to traditional solution with incandescent lamp. The main advantages are:
- reduction of maintenance costs thanks to:
- consumption reduced of 90%
- no need of maintenance or lamp change
- Higher lifetime (about 10 years)
- higher safety thanks to the reduction of phantom effect, which is
the cause of false signals due to sun rays reflection
- Also availabel all the directional masksand all the symbols
Classes and performance level of traffic signal
Headsref. to UNI EN 12368/2002